Do you want to be part of a growing world-class organization focused on bettering our world? Are you passionate about significantly improving the future of medicine? Do you believe that people are the most important asset of any company? If so, join AmplifyBio!
AmplifyBio is a newly established, commercially focused preclinical CRO that was created as a Battelle spin-off. Aligned with, and supported by leading life sciences-focused investors, we partner with our clients to provide preclinical CRO services from single study and through full IND enabling studies. We have a strong focus and commitment to helping accelerate the commercialization of advanced therapies such as cell and gene therapies and vaccines.
Moving forward we will combine continuous improvement and innovation to become the preferred preclinical CRO in the industry, by working in partnership with our clients, and leveraging state of the art technologies and platforms we will enable our customers to accelerate and improve the product development cycle, from concept to commercial.
When you join our team, you will be a part of groundbreaking work while collaborating with our clients, research scientists, study directors, lab technicians and specialists across a variety of disciplines. Our chemists, biologists, veterinarians, data scientists, engineers, pathologists, and other experts collaborate to deliver new and exciting breakthroughs. The future for AmplifyBio is as great as the combination of our imaginations and actions, and we hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results. We have a bias for action, excellence, and, especially, the health and safety of our employees.
AmplifyBio is seeking an IT Systems Engineer to join our growing team!!
The IT Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading efforts setting up various endpoints that includes Desktops, Laptops, devices in GxP Labs and manufacturing environment.
As a lead engineer in this role, you will be actively participating and providing oversight, deployment of all endpoints and network setup. You will be working closely with vendors throughout the end point systems lifecycle and user account management lifecycle (i.e., plan, implement, run & operate, and retire) at AmplifyBio. The Systems Engineer will report to the Director of Infrastructure and Operations.
AmplifyBio is rapidly expanding its service offerings related to the discovery, translation, and development of advanced therapies such as gene and cell therapies. As part of the team, the right candidate will help support the company’s growing portfolio of service offerings and commercial capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an emerging startup bringing innovative technology to advanced therapies.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Monitor/maintain/support health of all end points.
- Manage and maintain Windows Server Operating Systems & Roles
- Manage and maintain Windows desktop operating systems
- Networking: TCP/IP, MAC, VLAN, VPN, DHCP, FIREWALL, NAT, IPS, IDS, QoS
- Understanding of best practice data administration and management processes.
- Understanding of best practice business continuity & disaster recovery management
- Manage and maintain Security tools: Antivirus, Email Security, Endpoint Detection & Response, Vulnerability scanning/management, Microsoft 365 partner center, Conditional Access, VPN, Firewall/IPS/IDS, Password Management, SSO/MFA/PAM(PIM)
- Common security frameworks (NIST, CIS, HIPAA, Zero Trust, etc.)
- O365 administration experience is a plus
- Manage and maintain Azure AD configuration
- Experience with system installation and support
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; MS 365, basic knowledge of scripting, automation, Cert chain and CA certificate.
- Knowledge of ITIL change management process.
- Understand and document current state process and drive improvements including technology implementations required to automate/support improved processes.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (business, quality assurance, internal/managed IT, vendors etc.) to:
- Evaluate and select computerized system that meets high-level business needs (and may lead technology implementation).
- Ensure project tailoring is appropriate for the complexity and risk to accommodate full scope of work and validation requirements.
- Drive resolution to technical issues including audit/inspection related regulatory non-conformance to computerized system (and provide technical support required during audits/inspections).
We Would Love to Hear from You If:
- Experience working in a health care or similarly regulated environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with attention to detail, with the proven ability to build open and collaborative relationships and work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Proven ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Experience in the understanding, reviewing and writing technical documents.
At AmplifyBio, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. AmplifyBio encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description. Hire for attitude and train for aptitude creates unique opportunities to build strong teams of smart, motivated individuals who love what they do.
AmplifyBio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. AmplifyBio will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process. We are committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Therefore, COVID vaccination is required.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to Amp up our benefits to provide an amazing place to work. From a wellness program (did we mention we have an onsite gym with state-of-the-art equipment and ping pong table?), to financial planning and legal assistance, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at AmplifyBio
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We take work-life balance seriously and we back it up with generous PTO
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- LiveHealth Online
- Smart Shopper (helps you shop for better medical care and earn cash rewards while you save)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Wellness and Self-Care Programs
- 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP/work-life support system
- A fun work environment where everyone’s voice matters
- We are just getting started! More benefits on the way!
- An Opportunity to Change the World