Do you want to be part of a growing world-class organization focused on bettering our world? Are you passionate about significantly improving the future of medicine? Do you believe that people are the most important asset of any company? If so, join AmplifyBio!
AmplifyBio is a newly established, commercially focused preclinical CRO that was created as a Battelle spin-off. Aligned with, and supported by leading life sciences-focused investors, we partner with our clients to provide preclinical CRO services from single study and through full IND enabling studies. We have a strong focus and commitment to helping accelerate the commercialization of advanced therapies such as cell and gene therapies and vaccines.
Moving forward we will combine continuous improvement and innovation to become the preferred preclinical CRO in the industry, by working in partnership with our clients, and leveraging state of the art technologies and platforms we will enable our customers to accelerate and improve the product development cycle, from concept to commercial.
When you join our team, you will be a part of groundbreaking work while collaborating with our clients, research scientists, study directors, lab technicians and specialists across a variety of disciplines. Our chemists, biologists, veterinarians, data scientists, engineers, pathologists, and other experts collaborate to deliver new and exciting breakthroughs. The future for AmplifyBio is as great as the combination of our imaginations and actions, and we hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results. We have a bias for action, excellence, and, especially, the health and safety of our employees.
AmplifyBio is currently looking to hire a Business Development Specialist to join our growing team!!!
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Business Development Specialist will be an integral member of AmplifyBio’ s world-class sales organization. This individual will be responsible for driving sales to a targeted list of named accounts as well as within a geographically focused territory.
What You’ll do Here:
- Drive sales of AmplifyBio services to new and existing customers by leveraging a solution-oriented, consultative sales process.
- Territory mapping and opportunity identification activities.
- Strategic account planning and execution.
- Timely and accurate opportunity, pipeline and forecast reporting via Salesforce.
- Work closely with AmplifyBio Marketing team and scientific SMEs to build targeted campaigns focused on building strategic pipeline opportunities.
- Attend industry-specific trade shows, and networking events to generate pipeline opportunities and to further establish AmplifyBio as a preclinical / advanced therapies thought leader.
- Collaborate with members of the exec team to identify strategic growth opportunities based upon market observations.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, general economic conditions, and the broad spectrum of industry requirements.
We Would Love to Hear from You If:
- Desire to join an exciting, nimble, and growing organization that is evolving rapidly.
- You are committed to excellence and to making a meaningful difference in the world.
- BS / BA degree or higher.
- Minimum 7 years successful sales experience in Life Sciences a must (preclinical / CRO strongly preferred).
- Strong work-ethic and a hands-on-approach toward achieving both personal and company goals.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external partners to expand AmplifyBio’ s messaging and brand awareness.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot).
At AmplifyBio, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. AmplifyBio encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description. Hire for attitude and train for aptitude creates unique opportunities to build strong teams of smart, motivated individuals who love what they do.
AmplifyBio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. AmplifyBio will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process. We are committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Therefore, COVID vaccination is required.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to Amp up our benefits to provide an amazing place to work. From a wellness program (did we mention we have an onsite gym and ping pong table?), to financial planning and legal assistance, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at AmplifyBio
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We take work-life balance seriously and we back it up with generous PTO
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- LiveHealth Online
- Smart Shopper (helps you shop for better medical care and earn cash rewards while you save)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Wellness and Self-Care Programs
- 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP/work-life support system
- A fun work environment where everyone’s voice matters
- We are just getting started! More benefits on the way!
- An Opportunity to Change the World!!!