Do you want to be part of a growing world-class organization focused on bettering our world? Are you passionate about significantly improving the future of medicine? Do you believe that people are the most important asset of any company? If so, join AmplifyBio!
AmplifyBio is a commercially focused preclinical CRO that was created as a Battelle spin-off. Aligned with, and supported by leading life sciences-focused investors, we partner with our clients to provide preclinical CRO services from single study and through full IND enabling studies. We have a strong focus and commitment to helping accelerate the commercialization of advanced therapies such as cell and gene therapies and vaccines.
Moving forward we will combine continuous improvement and innovation to become the preferred preclinical CRO in the industry, by working in partnership with our clients, and leveraging state of the art technologies and platforms we will enable our customers to accelerate and improve the product development cycle, from concept to commercial.
When you join our team, you will be a part of groundbreaking work while collaborating with our clients, research scientists, study directors, lab technicians and specialists across a variety of disciplines. Our chemists, biologists, veterinarians, data scientists, engineers, pathologists, and other experts collaborate to deliver new and exciting breakthroughs. The future for AmplifyBio is as great as the combination of our imaginations and actions, and we hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results. We have a bias for action, excellence, and, especially, the health and safety of our employees.
Amplifybio is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
The Marketing Manager will join our Marketing Team and be responsible for planning and executing marketing tactical strategy. You will be an integral part of establishing brand identity for Amplifybio and generating leads for current and growing preclinical services. This is a special opportunity to be part of defining a marketing strategy in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment that is a spin-off from a well-established legacy business.
What You’ll Do Here:
Marketing Content and Strategy:
- Driving campaign strategy by defining targets, understanding market opportunities, relevant channels and tracking results.
- Management of market research efforts, including the development of customer profiling, persona, and voice of customer, and lead qualification exercises.
- Competitor analysis research projects as needed.
- Communicating our value proposition, offerings and perspective for messaging, content and programs across all verticals and channels to increase demand of preclinical CRO services.
- Triangulating with sales and scientific subject matter experts to ensure marketing content is relevant, accurate, and engaging.
- Managing budgets and timelines to generate measurable, annual revenue markers.
- Set up and manage automated marketing through Pardot and coordinating with Sales Force CRM.
- Oversee and maintain external design and agency relationships.
Brand Awareness, Lead Generation, and Events:
- Identifying co-marketing opportunities with partners and customers and leading execution of all plan elements.
- Executing demand generation campaigns.
- Developing and coordinating content for social media marketing, vertically focused events, webinars, Trade shows and blog posts.
- Writing new customer success stories, technology blog posts, press releases, web content, email, landing page content and more.
- Manage Tradeshow logistics and execution.
Account Based Marketing and Sales Support:
- Managing sales enablement programs to help engage, acquire, or expand footprint in existing accounts.
- Engaging with sales to communicate, influence and optimize outcomes of marketing strategies and activity.
- Assisting in creating content and sales support materials for customer visits and presentations and all collateral and materials to delineate differentiated messaging.
- Using Pardot and CRM system to generate monitor the performance of marketing and sales programs.
We Would Love to Hear from You If:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Experience in life science marketing a must with strong preference for preclinical, CRO.
- Science affinity and willingness to learn the basics on the services we provide.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience specifically with Pardot, SFDC, Adobe creative suite a plus.
At AmplifyBio, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. AmplifyBio encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description. Hire for attitude and train for aptitude creates unique opportunities to build strong teams of smart, motivated individuals who love what they do.
AmplifyBio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. AmplifyBio will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process. We are committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Therefore, COVID vaccination is required. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to Amp up our benefits to provide an amazing place to work. From a wellness program (did we mention we have an onsite gym and ping pong table?), to financial planning and legal assistance, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at AmplifyBio
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We take work-life balance seriously and we back it up with generous PTO
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- LiveHealth Online
- Smart Shopper (helps you shop for better medical care and earn cash rewards while you save)
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP/work-life support system
- A fun work environment where everyone’s voice matters
- We are just getting started! More benefits on the way!
- An Opportunity to Change the World