Do you want to be part of a growing world-class organization focused on bettering our world? Are you passionate about significantly improving the future of medicine? Do you believe that people are the most important asset of any company? If so, join Amplifybio!
Amplifybio is a newly established, commercially focused preclinical CRO that was created as a Battelle spin-off. Aligned with, and supported by leading life sciences-focused investors, we partner with our clients to provide preclinical CRO services from single study and through full IND enabling studies. We have a strong focus and commitment to helping accelerate the commercialization of advanced therapies such as cell and gene therapies and vaccines.
Moving forward we will combine continuous improvement and innovation to become the preferred preclinical CRO in the industry, by working in partnership with our clients, and leveraging state of the art technologies and platforms we will enable our customers to accelerate and improve the product development cycle, from concept to commercial.
When you join our team, you will be a part of groundbreaking work while collaborating with our clients, research scientists, study directors, lab technicians and specialists across a variety of disciplines. Our chemists, biologists, veterinarians, data scientists, engineers, pathologists, and other experts collaborate to deliver new and exciting breakthroughs. The future for Amplifybio is as great as the combination of our imaginations and actions, and we hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results. We have a bias for action, excellence, and, especially, the health and safety of our employees.
Amplifybio is currently looking to hire a People Operations Generalist to join our growing team!!!
As the People Operations Generalist, you will be responsible for enhancing and executing programs that promote Amplifybio’s culture, values, and brand. This role will also support the full employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle, including recruiting, onboarding, payroll, benefits, performance management, engagement, and offboarding.
Amplifybio (ABIO) is rapidly expanding its service offerings related to the discovery, translation, and development of advanced therapies such as gene and cell therapies. As part of the team, the right candidate will help support the company’s growing portfolio of service offerings and commercial capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an emerging startup bringing innovative technology to advanced therapies.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Influencer of ABIO’s culture and provide solutions for the needs of the business.
- Work with recruitment to support recruiting/retention strategies.
- Conduct or assist new hire orientation, ensuring that employee records are up to date in the HRIS system (including HRIS system tasks), enroll/term team members into benefits, process I-9 requests, and lead the offboarding process.
- Support onboarding and educating new hires on ABIO’s culture and HR policies.
- Contribute to the development of new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the People and Culture department, the organization, and the overall employee experience.
- Oversee administration of ADP Workforce Now (HR/Payroll platform).
- Review time records, enter payroll data, ensure accurate processing on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain accurate employee records.
- Coordinate benefits enrollment and ensure benefit-related information is updated timely and accurately.
- Ensure proper confidentiality of all Payroll and HR-related information and documents.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company’s benefits package.
- Distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment, and summary plan descriptions.
- Serve as primary contact for employees, plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Assist with COVID protocol, updating policies and communication.
- Provide monthly hours reporting for OSHA compliance.
- Provide personal assistance to employees with sensitive benefits, short- and long-term disability, FMLA and personal leaves.
We Would Love to Hear from You If:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field).
- 3+ years’ professional level experience in Human Resources.
- Proficiency with Payroll Software (ADP Workforce Now and Workday strongly preferred).
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, HR policies and procedures and ongoing commitment to maintaining up-to-date knowledge.
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional integrity, sense of responsibility & accountability.
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
At Amplifybio, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. AmplifyBio encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description. Hire for attitude and train for aptitude creates unique opportunities to build strong teams of smart, motivated individuals who love what they do.
Amplifybio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. AmplifyBio will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process. We are committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Therefore, COVID vaccination is required. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to Amp up our benefits to provide an amazing place to work. From a wellness program (did we mention we have an onsite gym and ping pong table?), to financial planning and legal assistance, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at AmplifyBio
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We take work-life balance seriously and we back it up with generous PTO
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- LiveHealth Online
- Smart Shopper (helps you shop for better medical care and earn cash rewards while you save)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Wellness and Self-Care Programs
- 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP/work-life support system
- A fun work environment where everyone’s voice matters
- We are just getting started! More benefits on the way!
- An Opportunity to Change the World