Quality Assurance Auditor, GLP
Do you want to be part of a growing world-class organization focused on bettering our world? Are you passionate about significantly improving the future of medicine? Do you believe that people are the most important asset of any company? If so, join AmplifyBio!
AmplifyBio is a newly established, commercially focused preclinical CRO that was created as a Battelle spin-off. Aligned with, and supported by leading life sciences-focused investors, we partner with our clients to provide preclinical CRO services from single study and through full IND enabling studies. We have a strong focus and commitment to helping accelerate the commercialization of advanced therapies such as cell and gene therapies and vaccines.
Moving forward we will combine continuous improvement and innovation to become the preferred preclinical CRO in the industry, by working in partnership with our clients, and leveraging state of the art technologies and platforms we will enable our customers to accelerate and improve the product development cycle, from concept to commercial.
When you join our team, you will be a part of groundbreaking work while collaborating with our clients, research scientists, study directors, lab technicians and specialists across a variety of disciplines. Our chemists, biologists, veterinarians, data scientists, engineers, pathologists, and other experts collaborate to deliver new and exciting breakthroughs. The future for AmplifyBio is as great as the combination of our imaginations and actions, and we hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results. We have a bias for action, excellence, and, especially, the health and safety of our employees.
AmplifyBio is seeking to hire a GLP Quality Assurance Auditor to join our growing team!!!
The Quality Assurance Auditor will support the GLP Quality Assurance Unit by performing assigned audits and inspections to ensure that programs and lab activities are conducted in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations and AmplifyBio policies. Activities to be audited/inspected may include, instrumentation, and laboratory spaces, as well as nonclinical laboratory studies and associated laboratory areas.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Audits data, records, and work being performed to determine compliance to complex and nuanced requirements utilizing knowledge of instrumentation and equipment, laboratory techniques, and current FDA industry guidance.
- Assures that work meets acceptable standards. Data and reports being audited are nonroutine and highly variable in nature.
- Performs inspections of AmplifyBio facilities and corresponding documents/records to assure compliance to requirements. Issues or assesses corrective actions based on observation.
- Advises operations team regarding issues observed during inspections to mitigate risk.
- Reviews project planning documents (technical protocols, project plans, test plans, etc.) for compliance with stated requirements.
- Assesses the resultant actions and judges the sufficiency of corrective actions or deviations upon the work.
- Interprets and applies existing and new regulatory requirements and industry standards to operation methods and practices.
- Reviews planned work and advises management and project teams that work will be compliant and will withstand external audit.
- Develops and executes quality assurance plans, applying appropriate measures, metrics, and management controls with intent to guide flawless project execution and delivery.
We Would Love to Hear from You If:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (biochemistry or associated disciplines preferred); two years of experience in a quality assurance program; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in a related field.
- Strong communications skills, initiative, and attention to detail. Experience with relevant regulations, including 21 CFR Part 58 and 21 CFR Part 11.
- GLP experience, either lab-based or QA-related.
- Knowledge of PCR-based or Cell-Based analytical assays, equipment, and method validations.
- Experience participating on committees to provide a quality perspective on continual improvement processes.
At AmplifyBio, we’re committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. AmplifyBio encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description. Hire for attitude and train for aptitude creates unique opportunities to build strong teams of smart, motivated individuals who love what they do.
AmplifyBio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. AmplifyBio will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process. We are committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Therefore, COVID vaccination is required. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to Amp up our benefits to provide an amazing place to work. From a wellness program (did we mention we have an onsite gym and ping pong table?), to financial planning and legal assistance, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at AmplifyBio
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We take work-life balance seriously and we back it up with generous PTO
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- LiveHealth Online
- Smart Shopper (helps you shop for better medical care and earn cash rewards while you save)
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP/work-life support system
- A fun work environment where everyone’s voice matters
- We are just getting started! More benefits on the way!
- An Opportunity to Change the World!!!